Sunday, September 28, 2008

Acne breakout causes

« ...Lots of evidence is now being built and studies are proving that acne is very correlated to your diet. This is great and all but what foods cause the acne? The main aggravators if acne are the foods that are very inflammatory to the body. Foods like this can cause the body to have a massive imbalance of hormones and thus can cause acne. Acne is known to occur during hormonal imbalances like puberty and during pregnancy so since foods can cause hormonal imbalances food can cause acne too....
...Is there anything you can do for yourself that DOESN'T involve putting various concoctions on your face? If you're a woman, check your makeup, and try to avoid products containing lanolins, isopropyl myristate, sodium lauryl sulphate, laureth-4 and red dyes. Rinse your makeup off thoroughly every night and wash with mild soap twice a day....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important......»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: homeopathic acne wash, natural facial cleanse for acne and spots for black women, acne free ain 3 days

No comments: