Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Medication for acne

« ...My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment....
...Types of popular herbal teas...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...• Using antibiotics and pills to treat acne. Personally, I think it is a waste of money to use antibiotics and pills to treat your acne condition because those pills carry with them some really serious side effects. They are expensive too. I would really prefer following a natural treatment program for acne. Although taking antibiotics and pills do not cause your acne to worsen, I still list it here because they are expensive and cause some side effects on your body....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: fast acne removal, acne minerals zinc vitamin a b c, how to cure acne scars fast

No comments: